The Workshop will take place on October 22nd 2018, 09.00 am at the Divani Caravel Hotel, Athens.
The Workshop will bring together Top-class Scientists, Engineers, Key Industrial Players, End-Users, Entrepreneurs, Investors, Policy Makers and Representatives from the National and EU Authorities to discuss, network and establish the Strategy and Policy for boosting the rapidly evolving Flexible & Printed Electronics multi-Billion Industry in Green Energy, Lighting, Electronics, Automotive, Smart Buildings, Greenhouses, Intelligent Packaging, Wearables, IoT, etc. and its role in the Digital Transformation of the Industry.
Topics to be discussed include:
- The Flexible & Printed Electronics Sector and Activities
- Manufacturing and Processes of Flexible Organic & Printed Electronics
- Printed Organic Electronics and Automation in Factories of the Future
- Tools for the Digital Transformation of the Industry
- Energy and Lighting for Smart Buildings, Automotive, Greenhouses, Healthcare, etc.
- Sensors, Biosensors in Electronics, Smart Textiles, Wearables, Internet of Things (IoT)
- Intelligent and Smart Packaging
- Clusters and Associations in Flexible & Printed Electronics Worldwide
- Flexible & Printed Electronics Entrepreneurial activities
- Funding & Commercialization Opportunities
Visit the workshop's website - www.ltfn.gr/9workshop
Download the workshop's poster from here.
The 8th Workshop "Boosting the Organic & Printed Electronics Industry in Greece" took place at Thessaloniki, Greece at May 30th 2016 with the participation of several representatives from Academia, Industry and representatives from regional and national goverment. The Workshop started with the inauguration of the newly founded Center of Organic and Printed Electronics - Hellas (COPE-H), which is an initiative of Nanotechnology Lab LTFN of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece.
Download the Press Release here.
HOPE-A co-organized with the Nanotechnology Lab LTFN with great success the 8th Workshop - "Boosting the Organic and Printed Electronics Industry in Greece" on Monday 30th of May. During the event, the participants had the opportunity to learn about the last Business and scientific innovations and new trends in the Organic and Printed Electronics industry.
Distinguished guests from business, scientific and political sector, as well as national and public authorities’ representatives participated in the event. Among others with their presence honored the event Ms Maria Kollia Tsaroucha - Deputy Minister of the Interior for Makedonia and Thrace, Mr Vasileios Vairamidis – Brigadier General as a Representative of the political and military leadership of Ministry of Defence, Mr Theofanis Papas - Deputy Head of Entrepreneurship, Competitiveness and Environment of Region Authority of Central Makedonia and Mr Theodoros Papadopoulos - Mayor of Thermi city. During the Workshop, Mr Marcos Bolaris - Deputy Minister of Agriculture, was informed about all the actions of COPE-H and HOPE-A.
The Event will take place on May 30 2016, 09.00 am at Hyatt Regency Thessaloniki Hotel. This exciting event will also include the Inauguration of the Center for Organic & Printed Electronics - Hellas (COPE-H).
The Workshop targets to form the Strategy and Policy to boost the Organic & Printed Electronics Industry in Greece and beyond, with the participation of scientists, engineers, industrial partners, final users, enterpreneurials, VCs and representatives from national authorities.
Some of the Topics that will be discussed are:
- Center of Organic & Printed Electronics (COPE-H)
- Outlook for the Greek and International OEs sector
- Opportunities from NSRF, RIS3, SME Instrument, Fast Track
- Funding Opportunities and Strategy for OEs Enterprises
- Commercialization & Industrialization opportunities
- Manufacturing and Processes of Organic & Printed Electronics
- OPVs for Energy in Automotive, Buildings, Greenhouses, WT
- OLEDs for Lighting, Displays and Signage
- Applications in Smart Packaging, Smart Textiles, Wearables, IoT
- OEs Start-ups and SME Companies in Greece
- Clusters and Associations in OEs Worldwide (HOPE-A, COPT, AFELIM, OES, JAPEC)
Below you can find the event's poster and the Workshop's preliminary agenda.
During the 7th Workshop, on 19 December 2014, Prof. S. Logothetidis (HOPE-A) and Mr. J. Gomez (AFELIM) signed the agreement of the cooperation. You can find more information about AFELIM here.
Below you can see some highlights during the signing of the agreement.
Below you can see some of the workshop's highlights.
Moreover a visit to the new LTFN facilities - Center of Organic and Printed Electronics was performed.
"Creating the Organic & Printed Electronics Industry in Greece"
18-20 December 2014, Porto Palace Hotel, Thessaloniki, Greece
Organic and Printed Electronics (OEs) is one of the fastest growing technologies in the world. The targets of the 7th Workshop is to form the strategy for the creation of the OE Industry in Greece, and to bring together the necessary stakeholders (scientists, engineers, industrial partners, final users, and regional/national authorities).
The Workshop will also discuss how the Traditional Industries (printing, textile, chemicals, electronics, food packaging, equipment, etc) can be transformed to Smart and/or intelligent Industries based on the OE technologies. Also, the 7th Workshop will address the opportunities for collaboration, clustering, networking, support from National and European Funding Actions (NSRF, H2020, Smart Specialization, etc.) and the exploitation and entrepreneurial activities.
Visit to the Center of Organic & Printed Electronics in Greece and the new LTFN facilities
- Center of Organic & Printed Electronics in Greece
- Outlook for the Greek and European OEs Sector
- Opportunities from NSRF 2014-2020 & H2020 SME Instrument, RIS3
- Funding Opportunities and Strategy for development of OEs Enterprises
- Commercialization & Industrialization Opportunities
- Manufacturing and Processes of Organic & Printed Electronics
- Application of OPVs, OLEDs, OTFTs in Energy, Lighting, Wearable Electronics
- Transition of Traditional Industry to OEs and Smart Industry
- OEs Start-Ups & SME Companies in Greece
- Clusters & Associations in OEs (HOPE-A, COPT.NRW, AFELIM, etc.)
Check out the event's poster and Agenda.
Find out more here.
During ROleMak's 6th Workshop, Prof. S. Logothetidis (HOPE-A) and Dr. D. Gronarz (OEs-Saxony) signed the agreement of the Cooperation. Below you can see some photos.
Prof. S. Logothetidis presented the HOPE-A during the 6th Workshop "Creating the Organic & Printed Electronics Industry in Greece" that took place at Thessaloniki, Greece in Electra Palace Hotel on Wednesday 30 October 2013.
For more information visit ROleMak Website.